Positioned on an elevated and private 3.6 hectares (8.9 acres) this 4 bedroom gabled homestead has the space inside and out for a growing family. Overlooking the Loddon River valley at the end of a sweeping driveway, the wrap around verandah and the oversized floorplan echo the best of the past and bring it into the present, with all year round entertaining and the conveniences of modern-day living.
The large, open plan granite top kitchen is the entertainment hub of the home, with dual living zones, and the east-facing family area is the centrepiece, overlooking the covered pergola and established garden. Four king-size bedrooms, 2 exquisite bathrooms and a separate home office (or 5th guest bedroom) highlight the family size 300sqm footprint.
And the list of inclusions is extensive:
• 2007 construction
• 3 metre high ceilings
• Interior Design by D & D Interiors (Melb)
• Chef’s kitchen with granite benchtops, 2 dishwashers & stainless steel cooktop/oven etc
• Large Walk-in pantry
• Powder room
• Built in bar
• Mains power
• 4kw solar panels back to the grid
• ADSL Internet / Wireless NBN Available
• Insulated floor, walls, ceilings
• Multiple split system aircon/heating units, nobo panels, wood heater
• Gas HWS x 2
• Outdoor TV and wired speakers
• Pizza oven, BBQ area
• Cubby house, sand pit
• Ozzi Kleen septic system
• Established veggie garden beds
• Powered 11m x 6m 3 bay machinery shed (2 cars + workshop room)
• Dam capacity: 11 megalitres approx.
• Water tanks: House 90,000 litres ; Carport 20,000; Shed 10,000
• Driveway run off channels
• Former stable, converted to wood shed
• 2 paddocks
• Established olive grove
• Fruit orchard – citrus and stone fruits
• Chicken run
• Abundant wildlife
• Backs onto Glenlyon Reserve
The perpetual drawcard is the land itself: very manageable, gently undulating with not a neighbour in site, sloping towards the Loddon River and the walking trail; the landmark Glenlyon General Store is just a short stroll across the River and the Glenlyon Natural Mineral Springs, Glenlyon Reserve and Loddon Falls are all within walking distance only a few minutes away. Secluded but not isolated, Daylesford’s boutique shops and eateries are 10 minutes away and the express V-line service to Melbourne from Kyneton is an easy 20 minutes drive.
** We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.